Wed, 19 Nov 2014
   JUSTIN HOPWOOD for POLO RALPH LAUREN FALL/WINTER 2014/15 CAMPAIGN
Tue, 18 Nov 2014
   Guerrino Santulliana for Numero Homme Russia
Tue, 18 Nov 2014
   Matt Benstead for Hackett
Tue, 18 Nov 2014
More INAPAD blogroll

I LOVE MODELS MANAGEMENT was created by a love for model management after many years of successfully guiding the careers of male models on an International level. The staff at I LOVE MODELS MGMT. combine years of experience in the modeling profession and their goal is to continue to do so with professionalism, enthusiasm and passion ... The male model only agency's director, Patrizia Wassermann, is a veteran of more than 25 years of experience in the male modeling business, representing Icons as Jon Kortajarena, Andres Velencoso and Roch Barbot, this season's new campagne boys Gerhard Freidl, Antonio Navas, Gordon Bothe and Philipp Beirbaum and modeldom's successes Philip Huang, Sean Harju, Blaine Cook and Simon Nessman among numerous other male stars... I LOVE's goal is to remain in the forefront of the industry managing and creating successful models and at the same time giving personal attention to both model and client, we truly LOVE model management.

SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES      CONTACT US    ABOUT US    ADVERTISING    PRIVACY POLICY    TERMS AND CONDITIONS    LOGIN
INACOMPANY SEOUL
© 2014 INAPADcom. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Contact Us : INAPAD@me.com

RUNWAYMOOD TEAM
RUNWAY PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO TEAM
CLICK
Free counters!